Although we are generally recognised as experts in estate planning and probate, we offer the full range of legal services via our partners at Premier Solicitors.
Westminster Law work in partnership with our trusted legal providers to ensure that whatever your circumstances we have the right answers and solutions for you.
We offer assistance in areas that often sit alongside estate planning such as Court of Protection applications should you wish to have someone outside of your family carry out this sometimes difficult role. We also have a specialist Contentious Probate Team that can support you with all forms of disputes relating to Wills, Estates, Trusts and also Court of Protection issues.
Contentions can arise from:
- Claims regarding the validity of the will
- Disputes relating to the interpretation of the terms of the will
- Claims regarding agreements made with the deceased before death, particularly with regards to the Estate
- Disputes over the identities of beneficiaries
- Disputes relating to Trusts and Charity
- Claims for the rectification of Wills and Trusts
We work on an initial fixed fee and are happy to discuss fee payment options thereafter.
With the support of our legal advisors we are able to offer more complicated and intricate support including:
- Residential Conveyancing
- First Registrations
- Commercial Property